HMB™ V-Bank Filters
High Mass Bonded (HMB™) filters for commercial and industrial environments
Superior odor control and removal of VOCs, airborne particulates and pollutants using a proprietary carbon bonding process
How it Works
The filter is constructed of multiple bonded panels of high quality activated carbon arranged in a “V” configuration and sealed in a heavy duty galvanized steel frame using non-off-gassing urethane potting. Each individual panel includes a "pre" and "post" filter to provide particulate filtration and help prolong the filter service life by preventing carbon from blinding
- Superior odor control and removal of VOCs, airborne particulates and pollutants using a proprietary carbon bonding process for maximum adsorpative capacity
- Antimicrobial high-loft, non-woven polyester “pre” and “post” filtration
- No loss of efficiency due to settling or by-pass
Use and Installation
- Versatile and modular construction facilitates easy system design for new installations High Mass Bonded or for retrofitting existing duct systems or air handlers
- Fits most standard front and side access frames and housings
- Superior gas phase roughing filter for high concentration high efficiency applications
|Nomimal Size||Initial Resistance |
|Initial Resistance |
|24" x 24" x 12"||.32" w.g.||.45" w.g.||30 lbs.|
|20" x 24" x 12"||.37" w.g.||.51" w.g.||22 lbs.|
|12" x 24" x 12"||.45" w.g.||.55" w.g.||12 lbs.|
Cleaner and easier to use than loose trays or honeycomb panels – no dusting or carbon fines.
Disposable bonded activated carbon multi-panel V-bank filter.
Filter is designed for total-retention gaseous contamination control.
Filter is constructed of multiple bonded carbon panels arranged in a “V” configuration enclosed in an all galvanized steel frame with a header. The individual panels have anti-microbial non-woven polyester "pre" and "post" filters. The panels and polyester are sealed to the frame to prevent bypass.
The activated carbon has a minimum activity of 60% CTC per the ASTM-D-3467 test method. The binder will not decrease the pore volume by more than 2% as measured by BET.
UL 900 classified filters available.