UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer
✓ Proven in Clinical Studies to Reduce HAIs and the Highest-Risk Pathogens
✓ 99.99% Inactivation of Over 35 Pathogens, Including C.difficile, the ESKAPE Bacteria and Coronavirus
✓ Rapid, Efficient UV-C Disinfection: 10 Minutes for an Average-Size Patient Room and 5 Minutes for the Bathroom
✓ Proven Surface Coverage Validation with Proprietary Dose Verify™ Technology
✓ Simple Device Use, Tracking and Data Management via Smart Data Portal
✓ Engineered for User Safety
✓ Most Affordable Device in its Class
"This UV-C device (UVDI) allowed room decontamination in 5 - 10 minutes"
- William A. Rutala, Ph.D., M.P.H., C.I.C Director, Statewide Program for Infection Control and Epidemiology
and Research Professor of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC,
USA Former Director, Hospital Epidemiology, Occupational Health and Safety,
UNC Health Care, Chapel Hill, NC (1979-2017)
"The UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer reduced C-difficile infection (CDI) rates by 25% and
prevented $134,568-$191,604 annual direct medical costs in Hematology/Oncology units"
- David Pegues, MD, Professor of Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
"UV-C technology implementation was associated with a 44% reduction in viral infection
incidence among pediatric patients in a long-term care facility"
- St. Mary’s Hospital for Children
Maximum Output from Low-Pressure Lamps
Designed with four 1.6 m long maximum UV output lamps providing 360 degrees of UV radiation Lamps are encapsulated with a special UV-transmissive polymer to contain glass in case of breakage
Aluminum Reflector Mast
Designed for maximum UV-C energy distribution
Device has a range of 15 m through walls
Easy and intuitive touch screen operating system
Durable device case both guards against bulb breakage and serves as in-use door signage
Safe to Use
Four infrared motion sensors prevent operation if movement is detected within the room
Only weighs 40 kg - durable and easy to move
184 cm high x 91 cm wide for ease of navigability and fit into small-and-large spaces
UVDI-360 Data Management
Smart Data Reporting
- Provides real time access to usage analytics, device diagnostics and automated alerts to help you determine where, when and how your devices are working
- Upload the UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer data to the cloud via a USB device
- Provides useful tools to maximize UV treatment program
CMS (Content Management System)
- Specially designed for distributors
The Facts About Healthcare-Associated Infections and the UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer
UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer Delivers "No Touch" Surface Disinfection
UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer Produces Ultraviolet Germicidal Radiation to Kill Microorganisms
- UV-C wavelengths are naturally produced by the sun, yet do not penetrate the ozone layer
- Unlike UV-A and UV-B, UV-C wavelengths are between 200 and 280 nanometers, making them germicidal
- The UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer generates the same powerful germicidal UV-C wavelengths as the sun
- UVDI has activated this naturally-derived germicidal power for proven disinfection of air, water and surfaces for 71 years
2-in-1 Lamp Protective Case and Warning Signs
When closed, the case serves as a lamp protective case and when opened, the two halves of the case can be used separately as two independent warning signs.
Proprietary Surface Coverage Validation
Eliminate guesswork with UV Dose Verify. Because not knowing is not an option.
UVDI Dose Verify technology confirms the necessary germicidal UV-dose has been received on a target surface, whether direct or indirect line of sight to the device.
It works via a UV-C-sensitive coupon that color when exposed to UV-C energy. The color change is calibrated to specific germicidal dose levels. Independent laboratory testing validated color change associated with 2 log (99%) reduction for MRSA and C. difficile.
Dose Verify is used for:
- Establishing protocols for room disinfection
- Quality audits
- Record keeping
Simple to Operate
How it Works
The UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer delivers a programmed dose of UV-C light to inactivate pathogens on hospital surfaces. After terminal cleaning is complete, prepare the room for UV disinfection. Depending on the room size, programming time may vary slightly.
Follow the simple steps listed below to ensure a successful outcome:
- Ensure bed rails are up and linens are removed from the mattress
- Open all drawers and cabinet doors
Place the following objects in clear line of sight of the UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer:
- TV Remote
- Keyboard and Monitor
- Bedside Table
- Call Button Device
- Other High-touch Items