HMB™ V-Bank Filters
Bonded Particulate Structure (BPS™) Activated Carbon V-Bank Filters Remove Gaseous Pollutants
The High Mass Bonded (HMB™) V-bank filter utilizes a proprietary carbon bonding process resulting in superior odor control and removal of volatile organic compounds, airborne particulates and pollutants. Versatile and modular construction facilitates easy system design for new installations or for retrofitting existing duct systems or air handlers.
The filter is constructed of multiple bonded panels of high quality activated carbon arranged in a “V” configuration and sealed in a heavy duty galvanized steel frame using non-off-gassing urethane potting. Each individual panel includes a "pre" and "post" filter to provide particulate filtration and help prolong the filter service life by preventing carbon from blinding.
- Fits most standard front and side access frames and housings
- Panels are cleaner and easier to use than loose trays or honeycomb panels - no dusting or carbon fines.
|Nomimal Size||Initial Resistance |
@ 1.27 m/s
|Initial Resistance |
@ 2.54 m/s
|610 mm x 610 mm x 305 mm||80 Pa||112 Pa||14 kg|
|508 mm x 610 mm x 305 mm||92 Pa||127 Pa||10 kg|
|305 mm x 610 mm x 305 mm||112 Pa||137 Pa||6 kg|
Filters are Designed for Maximum Adsorptive Capacity
- Bonded carbon maintains its high adsorptive properties and exhibits many advantages over loose carbon filled filters
- No loss of efficiency due to settling or by-pass
Keeps Your Air Clean
Bonded Particulate Structure (BPS™) V-Bank modules are ideally suited for use in a wide range of contaminated air streams that exists in commercial and industrial environments such as: HVAC recirculation systems, make-up air and corrosion control, sewage treatment facilities, trash transfer stations, and waste energy generation plants.
- Anti-microbial high-loft, non-woven polyester "pre" and "post" filtration
- High mass carbon content for long life
- Superior gas phase roughing filter for high concentration high efficiency applications
Disposable bonded activated carbon multi-panel V-bank filter.
Filter is designed for total-retention gaseous contamination control.
Filter is constructed of multiple bonded carbon panels arranged in a “V” configuration enclosed in an all galvanized steel frame with a header. The individual panels have anti-microbial non-woven polyester "pre" and "post" filters. The panels and polyester are sealed to the frame to prevent bypass.
The activated carbon has a minimum activity of 60% CTC per the ASTM-D-3467 test method. The binder will not decrease the pore volume by more than 2% as measured by BET.
UL 900 classified filters available.