BPS™ DM Single V-Module
Advanced chemical air filtration for a variety of applications
How it Works
- Activated carbon disposable modules (DM) are compact single v-modules designed to efficiently remove a wide range of odors and common airborne pollutants.
- The panels are sealed to a frame and end capped to prevent bypass through the module.
- Utilizing a patented bonding technique, the carbon maintains its high adsorptive properties and exhibits many advantages over loose carbon-filled filters.
- High mass carbon content for long life; no loss of efficiency due to settling or by-pass
- Antimicrobial high-loft, non-woven polyester “pre” and “post” filtration
Use and Installation
- Designed for use in most side and front access housings.
- Various impregnations are offered to target specific contaminant gases.
- Superior gas phase roughing filter for high concentration high efficiency applications
- Designed for use in: HVAC recirculation systems, make-up air and corrosion control, sewage treatment facilities, trash transfer stations and waste energy generation plans
|Nominal Size||Flow Rated||Resistance||Carbon Weight
|610 mm x 457 mm x 153 mm||500 CFM (2.54 m/s)||100 Pa||5.4 kg|
|305 mm x 457 mm x 153 mm||250 CFM (1.27 m/s)||100 Pa||2.7 kg|
Cleaner and easier to use than loose trays or honeycomb panels – no dusting or carbon fines.
Activated carbon disposable modules (DM) are compact single v-modules.
Filter is designed for total-retention gaseous contamination control.
Filter is constructed of two bonded carbon panels arranged in a DM configuration and enclosed in an all galvanized steel frame so that the module contains no loose carbon. The individual panels have non-woven polyester "pre" and "post" filter media attached. The panels and the polyester are sealed to the frame and the end cap so as to prevent by-pass through the module.
The activated carbon has a minimum activity of 60% CTC per the ASTM-D-3467 test method. The binder will not decrease the pore volume by more than 2% as measured by BET.
UL 900 classified filters available.