High Performance Low Mass filters for commercial HVAC solutions
Designed to efficiently remove a wide range of odors and common air pollutants economically
- Activated carbon uses a patented bonding technique, maintaining highly adsorptive properties
- Excellent gas phase phase polishing filter for high-efficiency applications
- Dual-phase filtration of gaseous pollutants and particulate
- Cleaner and easier to use than loose trays or honeycomb panels – no dusting or carbon fines
Use and Installation
- Designed for use in a range of Commercial HVAC Applications
- Ideal for intermittent, low concentration conditions
- Low pressure drop
- Impregnated blends available for specific VOCs and odors
- Flexible sizing: available in all standard filter sizes; custom sizes easily accommodated
Proprietary Bonded Particulate Structure (BPS™) Technology
Utilizing a patented bonding technique, the carbon maintains its high adsorptive properties that exhibits several advantages over alternative light weight filters such as carbon slurry or glue covered particles.
- Cooking odors
- Cleaning solvents
- Cigarette smoke
- Sewage odors
- Welding fumes
- Formaldehyde removal
- Vehicle exhaust
- Paint fumes
- Waste processing
- Fuel odors
- Animal odors
BPS™ Lite is an activated carbon pad filter.
The filter is constructed of a non-woven media to which virgin sorbent particles of 20 x 50 US mesh are point bonded to the fiber without coating the sorbent particle with adhesive. This media is constructed in such a way so as to provide an essentially dust-free operation. The filter has a “pre” and “post” particulate filter. The carbon filter pad is enclosed in a galvanized steel frame with wire supports.
The BPS™ Lite filter contains granular activated carbon media having a minimum activity of 75% CTC per the ASTM-D- 3467 test method.
The BPS™ Lite filter is also available with a 50/50 blend of carbon and potassium permanganate media.
UL 900 classified filters available.