UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer for Healthcare
Advanced Ultraviolet Disinfection Simplified
Over 2,000 UVDI-360 Room Sanitizers are used in approximately 1,000 leading hospitals in more than 25 countries.
- Proven to help prevent Healthcare-Associated Infections and to inactivate high-risk pathogens in peer-reviewed, published clinical studies
- 99.99% inactivation of over 35 pathogens in over 10 peer-reviewed published clinical studies and independent laboratory testing
- Rapid, efficient UV-C disinfection: 10 minutes for an average-size patient room and 5 minutes for the bathroom
Badger™ UV Disinfect Robot for Grocery and Retail
Autonomous UV Disinfection Powered by UVDI
UVDI is proud to collaborate with Badger Technologies® to introduce the Badger™ UV Disinfect Robot Powered by UVDI. Equipped with the proven technology deployed worldwide in Badger Technologies’ autonomous robots and the UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer. Read the full announcement here.
- Proven effective: 99% and greater inactivation of Coronavirus, E. coli, Salmonella enterica, Influenza A
- Rapid disinfection of Retail and Grocery environments: can decontaminate over 40,000 ft² in almost two hours
- Born from expertise: Badger Technologies® has deployed more than 500 self-navigating autonomous robots into grocery stores throughout the U.S. and Australia; the UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer is used in more than 1,000 hospitals globally