Proven air purification for large commercial HVAC systems
- 99.9% elimination of SARS-CoV-2 using proven UVDI V-MAX™ technology
- Air purification and contaminant removal
- Reduction of smoke and odors with advanced PCO technology
- Continuously increased air flow for better air movement
99.9% Elimination of SARS-CoV-2 Using Proven UVDI V-MAX™ Technology
- V-MAX™ has independently proven 99.99% inactivation of airborne SARS-CoV-2 in a single pass at an airflow rate of 500 feet per minute. To replicate conditions in a typical HVAC duct, UVDI V-MAX™ 254 nm UV-C lamps were arranged in a parallel configuration.
- Testing conducted in a modified HVAC duct built at certified BEI-recognized BSL-3 laboratory.
- Testing results verify the accuracy of UVDI’s proprietary product software which sets custom product specifications for targeted efficacy. The software was used to inform the testing protocols.
- Independently proven testing that provides scientific confirmation of UVDI V-MAX™’s effectiveness against coronavirus variants.
Highly Effective Air Purification and Contaminant Removal
Removes air contaminants by combining 254 nm UV-C and TiO2, creating powerful hydroxyl radicals via a 3-step process.
- UV light illuminates the titanium di-oxide (Ti02) coated photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) panel, to begin an activation process.
- The activation generates highly reactive hydroxyl radicals and super-oxide ions resulting in a strong chemical “oxidizing” reaction between the supercharged ions and gaseous pollutants such as VOCs and odor molecules.
- This breaks the pollutant down into harmless carbon dioxide and water molecules, making the air more purified.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Easy to install in both existing and new equipment
- Complete system fits in a section as small as 500 mm wide
- Scalable design to fit any plenum size
- Photocatalytic Panels (PCO) and BPS Lite™ Activated Carbon panels are designed for installation in standard filter tracks
- Utilizes V-MAX™ high output lamp systems
- Negligible pressure drop
Positive Impact on Occupant Health
- Removes interior and exterior gaseous pollution sources such as tobacco smoke, cleaning solvents, off-gassing from building materials, human metabolic by-products, vehicle exhaust, paint fumes, jet fumes, manufacturing process emissions, and agriculture process emissions that cause illnesses
|Input Voltage||Lamp Configuration|
|21"||Dual 21"||33"||Dual 33"||48"||61"|
Designed for use with 120, 208 and 240 VAC input. Approximate current draw (in Amps).
- Rated for temperature 30°F to 150°F (1°C to 65°C)
- RH: Up to 95% non-condensing
Regulatory Approvals - ETL listed to UL/Canadian Standards
- UL 1598/CSA 22.2 250UL
- 1995/CSA 22.2 236UL
- 153/CSA 22.2 12 for category ABQK (Air Duct Mounted Accessories)
PCO Filter Panels
The PCO filter panels are made of durable aluminum honeycomb construction impregnated with a proprietary coating of titanium dioxide catalyst.
Activated Carbon Filter
Utilizes a 1" thick BPS Lite™ filter which is housed in the same filter holding frame as the PCO.
UL 900 classified filters available.