Equipped with UV-C Technology and Certified HEPA Filtration
- 99% elimination of viruses proven in independent laboratory testing
- 99.97% reduction of air particulates with Certified HEPA filtration
- Safe for use in occupied settings: does not produce ozone
- Portable format; does not require in-duct or HVAC installation
How it Works
Combines UV-C and Certified HEPA filtration to provide highly effective air purification.
Proven to inactivate 99% of airborne MS-2 virus, a harder-to-kill surrogate for viruses such Influenza A and coronavirus, in 45 minutes in independent laboratory testing.
Safe for Use in Occupied Settings
- Does not produce ozone or harmful contaminants
- CARB certified
Multi-stage Filtration Technology
- Combines UV-C and Certified HEPA filtration to provide hightly effective air purification.
- Certified H13 HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants (0.3 micron particle size or larger).
- High intensity UV-C lamp neutralizes and reduces airborne bacteria and virus particles.
- Activated carbon filter absorbs air contaminants and removes VOCs.
Stage 1: 5 micron Prefilter
A 5 micron prefilter removes all particles from the air larger than 5 microns such as dust, dander, and pollen. The prefilter extends the life of the high efficiency filter and protects the gas adsorbing media from dust coating and fouling.
FILTRATION: Traps Particles as Small as 0.3 Microns including Dust, Dander & Pollen
Stage 2: Activated carbon filter
Activated carbon filter layer (Black) on the back side of the filter is a specially formulated gas adsorption media that adsorbs exhaust fumes, organic hydrocarbons, paint solvents, chlorine, cleaning chemicals and other fumes.
Stage 3: Certified HEPA Filtration
Certified H13 HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants (0.3 micron particle size or larger).
GERMICIDAL AIR DISINFECTION: Destroys Airborne Microbes including Viruses, Bacteria and Fungi
Stage 4: UV-C Lamp
Germicidal ultraviolet light (UV-C) is highly effective in destroying viruses and bacteria too small to be filtered out by a high efficiency filter.
Model Name: V-PURE™
Stage 1 — Prefilter: 5 Micron Rating
Stage 2 — Activated Carbon for Odor Removal
Stage 3 — Certified H13 HEPA Filter Captures 99.97% of Airborne Contaminants (0.3 micron particle size or larger).
Stage 4 — Germicidal UV-C Lamp: 254 nanometers wavelength
Dimensions: 21.5" W x 18.5" H x 8" D
Weight: 23 lbs
Sound Level: 54-62 dB
Maximum Air Flow: 176 CFM
Line Voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
Maximum Watts: 106 watts
Maximum Amperes: .89 ampere
Certifications: ETL and CARB